Criminal Defense Attorneys – Gurnee, IL
Representation you can trust
Criminal arrests, whether misdemeanor or felony, are serious matters that require the skill, knowledge and experience my office provides. In your time of trouble, I will be your advisor and advocate who will aggressively protect your rights.
What can happen to me as a result of a criminal arrest?
- Face jail or prison sentence
- Possible incarceration while a case is ongoing
- You may lose your driver’s license (even if not a traffic offense)
- Face probation supervision
- Serve public service sentences
- Fines and costs totaling tens of thousands of dollar against you
- Face loss of FOID card
- Criminal convictions that follow you for the rest of your life and prevent employment or advancement and even approval of loans
How can Nutschnig & Cavanaugh help?
- Petition for bond reductions and release motions
- Bond liens allow me to represent you without a down payment: your money goes for your release on bond, not representation
- File for dismissal through a Motion to Quash Arrest and Suppress Evidence
- Negotiate settlements that keep you out of jail, keep your license, and minimize fines and costs
- Negotiate settlements that enable you to erase (expunge) charges from your record at a later date and protect your record
- Prepare aggressive trial strategies to fight the case against you
Is time important?
- Absolutely! Time is critical.
- All Evidence Preservation Orders should be timely filed
- My initial interview should usually be done within 1-2 days of the arrest. Memories can fade and evidence disappears with time. We need to act immediately.
- Same day appointments are always available with my office for quick action
- Evenings and weekends (Saturday and Sunday) are available by appointment
Contact us today
Nutschnig & Cavanaugh, 4017 Old Grand Ave, Gurnee, Illinois 60031