Juvenile Crimes Attorneys – Serving Gurnee & Lake County, Illinois
Nothing is harder on a whole family than the arrest of a minor child. As the father of an adult son, and a Teen Court judge for over seven years, I bring the knowledge, experience and judgment needed to properly represent your son or daughter.
What can happen to my son or daughter as the result of a juvenile arrest?
- Face jail or prison sentence
- Incarceration while a case is pending
- Removal from your home
- Face loss of license
- Probation supervision
How can Nutschnig & Cavanaugh help?
- Petition for release from custody on home detention
- Petition for release from custody on home confinement
- File for outright release from custody
- File for dismissal through a Motion to Quash Arrest and Suppress Evidence
- Negotiate settlements that keep your son or daughter out of jail and ensure them the help they may need: substance abuse counseling, anger management, supervision, etc.
- Negotiate settlements that enable your child to erase (expunge) charges from their record at a later date and protect their record
- Prepare aggressive trial strategies to fight the case against your son or daughter
Is time important?
- Absolutely! You need to act immediately.
- Timely filing of Evidence Preservation Orders
- The initial interview should be done within 1-2 days of the arrest. Memories may fade and evidence can disappears with time.
- Same day appointments are always available to you with my office
- Evenings and weekends (Saturday and Sunday) are available by appointment
Contact us today
Nutschnig & Cavanaugh, 4017 Old Grand Ave, Gurnee, Illinois 60031